Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Sneak Peek for V's Sweet Ideas

Hello!  Ok, so first I have to apologize for this post going up late, I have been so busy painting and moving everything in my house that I just totally forgot to get this card posted.  So with out further adieu...


Today started a new challenge for V's Sweet Ideas and it is all about Techniques! I chose to work with distress inks and a stencil background as my technique.  I am also sneaking a peek for you at a new set that will be released this Thursday at V's Sweet Ideas... isn't he so cute?!  I love the fun little sentiments with it too, so be on the lookout for this guy to make is debut!

I am also linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image!! Love the background too!!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable!!! LOVE the background and that image!!

jessica said...

This is so adorable!!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS