Monday, September 28, 2015

Anything Goes with SweetStamps.com

Hello!  It is a new week and that means a new anything goes challenge is starting at SweetStamps.com, woo hoo!!!  This week I am sharing a bit of a satirical journal page that I've created with lots of SweetStamps.com goodies...



hehehe!  I was just in one of those moods when I started crafting, so I went with it! :)  To create this page I first started by covering my background with a mix of white gesso and Forest Shades ink spot and my finger.  After this dried I went over the background with the Circle Pavers Stencil and Forest ink again in various spots. Next came the embossing of the sentiment and girl.  For a fun play with colors I stamped some Creative Corner images like arrows in funky colors like Butterscotch and Paprika.  I then stamped some itty bitty dots in Montego Bay shades ink and splattered two of the corners with Dylusions ink spray in Crushed Grape.

Sometimes it's fun to just get messy, right?

I am entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: No Designer Paper

Hope to see you link up to our Anything Goes this week!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies Used:
Shades Ink Spots: Forest, Montego Bay, Butterscotch, and Paprika
Circle Pavers Stencil
Creative Corners CC04
I'm  A Winer Artsy Fartsy Stamp Set
Itty Bitty Dots Rubber Stamp Set


3 comments:

jessica said...

Gorgeous!!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

So pretty!! LOVE the sparkle and the saying!!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful journal cover, love the variety of textures and mediums.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS