Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Hip-Hip-Hooray!!!!

It's Wednesday, yay!!!!  Today I am here and on the Alley Way Stamps Blog sharing this colorful and almost one layer card.  If I hadn't done my card on a panel of watercolor cardstock this card would have been one layer, as nothing else is separate, but technicalities say it's different, booo! hehehe!  Anywho, I hope this bright little guy brings you a smile...


To create this card I started by stamping the little turtle from the It's My Party Stamp Set first and masking him off.  Next I used a stencil and various distress inks to create my fun background.  I then added a few water droplets for more interest.  Once this dried I removed my mask and colored this little guy in with Copics.  Finally I stamped my sentiments and adhered the whole panel to my cardbase.

I am adding this to the Simon Says Stamp Make It Colorful Challenge
and in the Time Out Challenge: Make Your Mark

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Shelly said...

Super fun and cute!!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable!! LOVE the background!!

CraftyTime4U said...

Awesome background!Super nice and cute card. Have a lovely weekend Lisa!

jessica said...

Total CUTENESS!!!! I just LOVE the background!!

Robin said...

I really love colors and this hits them all. It's very nice and such a sweet turtle! It did make me smile :0) Robin Hawkins www.heresmyhart.com

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS