Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Party BIG Time...

Hello!  Today I am partying it up with some super cute kitty friends from the newest Alley Way Stamps Sets: Big Time and Party Pooper (This set is free with any $40 purchase this month!)...



Aren't these guys so cute?!  I just want to squeeze them! hehehe!  Anywho, to create this card I started by stamping the kitty in the middle, masking him and adding to friends to the sides of him.  I then used Copics to color them in and add the background.  The party hats were paper pieced with a strip from the background panel.  I them stamped my Sentiment with fun bright colors and added some rhinestones for extra shine!

I am adding this card to the Marker Pop Challenge: Anything with Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

 PS - Check out The Alley Way Stamps Blog for more inspiration with this month's new sets!

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

Cute, Cool and Fun!
Have a blessed day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Leslie Germain said...

Love this card!! So fun and cute at the same time!!

Becca Cruger said...

So colorful and adorable!!! If I had a party, I would want to do it with cats in party hats. :)

jessica said...

So super adorable!!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS