Tuesday, September 29, 2015

In the Spotlight with Winnie and Walter!!!!

EEEEKKKK!!!!  I'm back in the spotlight today on the Winnie and Walter Blog and I am so thrilled and honored!  I had an absolute blast playing with the Winnie and Walter products this month, and I know I will continue playing with them for a long time to come.  I would be so honored if you had a moment to stop by and say hello over on their blog... and pssst here is a sneak of what you will find...



Thank you again to the amazing Shay and Julie for letting me shine a little light on their amazing products this month!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

So thrilled for your guest spot! I just saw your cards and had to pop over to tell you how awesome I thought they were. I love that it you kept a metallic theme, but used so many different kinds of metallics...even aluminum foil! So awesome.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS