Friday, December 19, 2014

Be Inspired Challenge Final Take

awwww... this is my final project based on a Be Inspired Challenge... I do love these challenges, but don't worry The Alley Ways Stamps has something new coming in the new year so be on the look out!




I used the Jolly Holiday Stamp Set to create this little cutie!  To start I used spray mist and made swish marks with a paintbrush.  I then stamped the sled and sentiment and colored in with various copics.  The penguin was stamped on seperate cardstock, colored and fussy cut.  Viola!  I hope to see your creations for this final BIC!!!!

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge: Winter Inspiration

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

jessica said...

Super CUTE!!!!!!!!
Happy Friday Lisa!!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving the background- fun tag!

cheiron said...

Love the look of your painted background! Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Winter Inspiration Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS