Thursday, December 11, 2014

I Love You Latte

Hello! yay!  I had a moment to play along with the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop that is currently going on!!!  I am also excited to share this card as I have permission to share a sneak peek at a new coffee stamp set that has yet to be released by V's Sweet Ideas! WOOT WOOT!

Let's get on with it, shall we?


Isn't it fun and super cute?!  This set is due to release very soon so make sure you like V's Sweet Ideas on Facebook and or check out her store for release dates!  Anywho, to create this card I started by Stamping and heat embossing the cups repeatedly in fine white embossing powder.  I then went from edge inward with Fire brick distress ink.  Next I stamped my two love cups in the middle with Tuxedo Black Memento.  I also stamped these two cups on two different patterned papers, fussy cut and adhered.  Next I outlined them with R20 Copic Marker.  I then stamped the sentiment, layered it with more patterned paper, adhered at an angle, and embellished! woo hoo!

I'm so glad I was able to join along with this blog hop, and I hope you are having fun and being inspired by all of the fabulous entries thus far!

I'm also entering this into the CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge as my card was based on their newest sketch!  And in Virginia's View Challenge: Distressing

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

42 comments:

Tina said...

love the cute stamp and the sentiment, pretty details to

Stephanie said...

very cute!

Karen Day said...

Love your card, Lisa! I've already pinned it :o)

Olga Direktorenko said...

Stunning clean and simple design! Thanks for sharing this masterpiece of a card!

Marla said...

Great card and very fun stamp set. TFS

Jerrie said...

Oh this is cute. Nice set too. I like the design and how you did the brick red coloring. I love red, black and white cards!

Becca Cruger said...

That ombre red edging is fab and I'm loving the striped edging, too! Great design.

Maura said...

Great card, love the edging.

wendipooh13 said...

love the coffee card!!!! cute!! this rocks!!! LOVE your design

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

wonderful card...love the little cup images!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very pretty card!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Very pretty, love how soft the edges look.

Shelly said...

This is AWESOME! Love it!

StampingbugKerry said...

Love the layout and the sponge distressing. :)

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love your inking!!! WOW!! And if you have not already, love you to stop by as I have some blog candy on my blog !! WPLUS9....More fresh cuts Stamp Set!!
oloughlin.ka at Gmail.com

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Really great card!

jessica said...

Such an awesome card Lisa!!! Love those adorable coffee cups!!!
Sorry I havent been around much...super busy with getting orders done for the holidays :)
I promise I will be back to stalk really soon!!

anja curvers said...

Oohhh this is really awesome love those coffee cuts and the design. TFS.

~amy~ said...

Lisa, it's super CUTE. Love your card and thanks for the sneak peek :)
Thanks for linking up to the Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

*Vicki* said...

Such a super fun and colorful background with the coffee cups!! So cute! :)

Beth H. said...

Super cute!

Debra Miller said...

Great card layout! Hugs Deb

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Great take on the sketch!

Rubeena I. said...

ADORBS!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so super cute, I cannot have enough coffee stamps and dies.

Katie Ann Brooks said...

such a fun design, perfect to give away for the holidays!

Samantha Mann said...

Soooooo cool!!!! Loooooove that fired brick distressed -ness!!! Wow!! And hooray for the sneak peak of the coffee cups!! This is just an awesome card from top to bottom!!

nancy carroll said...

LOVE, awesome card.

VanessaB said...

really wonderful card. i love everything about it!

Janis said...

Super adorable card!!! Love the sponged fade-in fade-out background and your darling little cups!!!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my project!! Merry Christmas!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
GIVEAWAY at www.HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Indy's Designs said...

Lovely card!
Happy Holidays, Debbie!

MariLynn said...

Love the twine you used on your card. So pretty.

Hannelie said...

Yum x 2... one for your design, and another for the Starbucks of course!

Thanks for joining the fun at CASE this sketch!

Sylvia said...

So pretty, Lisa, love your design! Happy Holidays!

AmethystCat said...

Great card" great design!

Anita said...

Beautiful cards! Great layout!

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

What a great take on the challenge! Love it! Hazel x

D- said...

Thanks for sharing your CUTE card.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker{at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

Patry Ro said...

Lissa this is incredible!!! TFS!!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

very pretty. TFS

Lyndal said...

Super cute card Lisa - love the mini coffee cups! Thank you for sharing :)
Love you to stop by my blog for a chance at my blog candy if you haven't already http://lyndalhiggins.blogspot.com.au/

Helen F. said...

What a great card, Lisa!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS