Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Ho! Ho! Nani Ke Ola Layout

Hello!  I'm so happy to share one of my first Holiday Layouts today here and on the Nani Ke Ola Blog.  Have you seen the newest Pretty Little Studio Collections?  They are cute, check them out here.  I couldn't wait to get my hands on some of it create this little layout...



Supplies Used:
Holiday Cheer 8 x 8 Paper Pad
Die cut: Ivy
Season Gold Words Stickers
Christmas Story Gold
Holiday Cheer Paper Ribbon
Die Cut: Santa Clause
Christmas Story Flair

I love the vintage feel of the diecuts, and doesn't Ivy just match my little Maddie in these photos?!  Love it!

I am entering this layout into the Scrap & Play Challenge: Happy Holidays (Santa, present, red)

I hope you'll get a second to stop by the Nani Ke Ola Blog to see full details on how I created this layout and make sure you check out the fabulous new products in the store too!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS