Monday, December 8, 2014

Chick Magnet

Oh yes he is... this little guy has got all kinds of mojo with the ladies for sure... check him out...




See?!  So cute!  This little guy and the sentiment come from the Chick Magnet Stamp set, one of the newly released stamps at The Alley Way Stamps.  PS - Don't forget she now offers the SVG files so you can have these babies cut out for you! woot woot!

Wondering how I created that background?  Gesso, Gellatos, my finger and a baby wipe. You will definitely see more of this in the future!

I am entering this little guy into the following challenge:
4 Crafty Chicks: Animal Challenge


Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! This birdie is too stinkin' cute!! I love the colorful background you've created for him Lisa! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Leslie Germain said...

Oh my goodness! How cute! Love the sentiment

Lori Turner said...

Awww...Lisa, this is so adorable! I love the background you've created and the border! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxo

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a darling job you did with this image- and love the name you have given him!

Milka Gubo said...

SUPER CUTE! :-D

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS