Thursday, December 25, 2014

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Merry Christmas!!!!  Today I am up on The Alley Way Stamps Blog, in real life I'm probably watching with glee the magical look in my Children's eyes as we travel around visiting loved ones and seeing what Santa has brought, but in blogland I have some scheduled posts, woo hoo for scheduled!!!  Anywho, when I made this card I totally didn't realize I would be posting it on Christmas Day... and it has no Christmas on it what so ever! bwahahaha!  But then I did realize that it is a Birthday card, and today is Jesus' Birthday, right?! So my card totally works to post today...


Supplies Used:


Other Supplies:
Dies: Spellbinders
Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn
Various Copics
Accetate
V's Sweet Ideas Sprinkles

Thanks so much for stopping by and Merry Christmas to you and yours... and Happy Holidays too!
Lisa

4 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So fun!!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun card! Love the candles in the shaker!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun card! Love the candles in the shaker!

*Vicki* said...

Such a fun card Lisa!! Love the candles for your shaker and a great idea!! Hope you had a great Christmas with your family!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS