Monday, December 15, 2014

Hey Chickie! Outside and In...

Hello!  Today I have a super cute and fun little card to share using the new Chick Magnet Stamp Set...

And I couldn't leave this card looking like that, so I added this to the inside...


bwahahaha!  I crack myself up... some has to!  Anywho, I started this card by adhering to colored cardstocks together.  I then die cut my circle, and die cutted a fancy circle frame and adhered it all together.  Next I went and stamped the little worm images using the similar colored ink to the cardstock colors.  The little chick was stamped on separate cardstock adhered together and then cut out so the two sides would match up.  I did the same with the paper hat.  Last I stamped the sentiment through the window and viola!  I super cute and fun was to say hi!

I am adding this to the following challenge:
Simon Says Stamp: Monday Challenge Anything Goes

Make sure you stop by The Alley Way Stamps Blog for more inspiration!!!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

haha..so stinkin' cute!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

so cute!!!

Leslie Germain said...

So CUTE!!! Love the backside too!!

jessica said...

OMG is this not the CUTEST card EVER!!!!!
LOVE it!

Suzanne C said...

That is super adorable! Love the inside peek! Thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Anything Goes!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS