Monday, December 1, 2014

DCWV Stackaholic Challenge

Hello!!!  I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!  I'm sharing my first take on a Stackaholic Challenge that is hosted by Die Cuts With  A View on their lovely blog as a Design Team Member! yay!!!  I kept very close to the sketch for this one, and that's ok that is what the sketch is for right?  Check it out...




Supplies I've Used:
Christmas and Winter Stack
Christmas and Winter Cardstock Stack
Christmas Creations Stack (only one not shown in photos below)
Storybook Christmas Tag Stack
Adhesive Mirror Stars

View blog post for supplies

I hope you will get some time to play along and put some of those stacks to good use!

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such a gorgeous layout and a really sweet photo Lisa!! LOVE IT! :)

Leslie Germain said...

Lovely page! Gorgeous pictures!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such sweet photos! Great stack/papers too!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS