Monday, December 22, 2014

Hogs & Kisses

**For my first DCWV post make sure you scroll down!  SO excited to be on their new team!

I know it's almost Christmas, but I'm sharing a non Christmas card here and on The Alley Way Stamps Blog, and instead a lovey dovey card hehehe!  Check it out...


I've used the new mini stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps Called Oinkers... isn't it too cute!!!  I stamped them on separate cardstock, colored with various copics and fussy cut.  I also stamped a background using the mini Starburst Stamp Set.  I also added a heart on the background from an older set called Bee Unique.

I am also entering this into the following challenge:
Scribble and Scrap Challenge: Anything Goes
The Craft Place: Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Almost Christmas!!!
Lisa


3 comments:

jessica said...

This is really ADORABLE Lisa!!!!! Love it!

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable card! Love the saying! And such a cute bx in your Christmas gift post! Merry Christmas!!

Georgiana said...

Cute! It is good to see other projects than Christmas.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS