Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Sled Time with DCWV

Today I am popping in to share a layout that came together in a cinch with some amazing DCWV products!!!  I just love their stuff!  Anywho, let's take a look at what I've created:


( I just had to show a side shot of how those stars just shine right off the page! LOVE them!)

Supplies Used:

View blog post for supplies



This layout was also inspired by the Sketches in Thyme Challenge # 135


And in the Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge: Bling It On!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

jessica said...

This is such a gorgeous LO Lisa!!!! LOVE the white and silver!!!
Adorable pictures too :)

Lin said...

A great page to remember a great memory, Lisa! Love that big beautiful snowflake! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

AJ Bodine said...

That DCWV Christmas and Winter pack is my new favorite, I love every page in it! I didn't buy enough of it, that's for sure, lol.

I LOVE your family sledding page layout, it's gorgeous with those sparkly snowflakes!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this page- the shimmer and sparkle is awesome- and what a fun memory of a fun day sledding!

Michele said...

Love your big snowflake in place of circle on the sketch. Fun sparkly page!!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, just love the sparkle of this layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

Unknown said...

This layout is just stunning! I agree, love how those stars shine....fabulous take on our sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!
Kim xXx

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS