Monday, December 15, 2014

Snow Dude Layout

Hi!  Today you will find me here and on the Nani Ke Ola Blog! Woot woot!  I am sharing a layout today that I've created using the new Holiday Cheer Collection from Pretty Little Studio, and I love how it turned out!



Supplies Used:
Wood Veneers: Studio Calico
Prima: Fluid Chalk Ink
Pen
Lindy's Stamp Gang: Under the Boardwalk Magicals
Pretty Little Studio: everything else

I had a lot of fun creating this layout and lots of inspiration too, as I have based this on several challenges:

Creative Scrappers: 283


Challenge Yourself: #13 Traditions

Scrappy Friend's Challenge: Tic Tac Toe Challenge: flair, snowflake, red

12 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow! Great layout Lisa! Love the title and the design is fantastic! Thanks for sharing your tradition with us at Challenge YOUrself :)

kate blue said...

no snow for me but I'm glad you like it! Love all the paper and that super cute banner! (Kate-Challenge YOUrself)

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous page! Love your take on the sketch and that banner!!

Sharon Fritchman said...

Your layout is so much fun, Lisa! I love your style! Your take on this sketch is wonderful, and I love your tradition!!!! thank you so much for joining in on the fun at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are so happy that you did!!!!!

Cindy said...

Great layout, love the sketch you pick and the picture is so fun. Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself

jessica said...

Another AMAZING LO!!! Love the design and the great embellishing!!
AWESOME job my friend!!!

Sherri Caramico said...

Lovely Layout - it made me smile! Great take on the sketch too! What a great way to document her first snow"dude" - (much cooler than a snowman for sure!) Thanks for joining in over at The Challenge YOUrself Blog ~ ((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

France Ringuette said...

Hi Lisa, I like your interpretation of the sketch. Enjoying your colors and that title is just too cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Challenge YOUrself.

Rochelle Spears said...

Great job on the challenges! Thanks for playing along with my Tic Tac Toe challenge! :)

Tracy P said...

Nice take on the sketch. Love your title and great touch with the banner. Thanks for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself

Aurelie said...

Love the triangles and love the doodling! Thanks for playing along with us over at Challenge YOUrself!!

Tracy P said...

Love the mixture of prints and great touch with the doodling. Thanks for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS