Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Water painting with Altenew

Hello!!! Happy Tuesday!  It has been a while since I was able to just play around and make a project for fun, so I'm excited that I had a chance last night to create and share with you today...




This card is based on the newest Altenew Challenge:




I love their challenges, as I am also a HUGE fan of their stamps!!!  So much detail and they give beautiful results every time!  Anywho, I did lots of water coloring on this card with spraymists as my "paint".  I wish my peach looked a little more peachy (that's def. a word), but I really like it, and once again it had me stepping out of my norm in color combos so that was fun too!

Supplies Used:
Ranger Watercolor cardstock
Spray Mists: Heidi Swapp and Mr. Huey
Stamps: (Sentiments and Quotes, Painted Flowers) Altenew
Ink: Versamark and Tuxedo Black
White Enamel Embossing Powder: SweetStamps.com
Glitter Cardstock: American Crafts
Enamel Hearts: Chickaniddy

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

WOWZER!! Such a soft and pretty design!! Great take on the sketch too!! Wishing you a Happy & Healthy New Year in 2015! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!! Happy New Year!!

Joni Andaya said...

What a Beautiful watercolored card Lisa :)

jessica said...

So beautiful Lisa!!!!!

Melissa Bove said...

Wow! What a beautiful card! So soft and pretty! Love it!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS