Sunday, December 14, 2014

Tag #3

Ok so I really love the background to tag #3... this one was inspired by Day #4 created by the amazing Kelly Alvarez, eeekkk!!!  All for the 12 tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist Challenge of course!  The background she created was amazing, and while I've re-created it on a smaller scale I love it!!!


Supplies:
Dies: Pretty Pink Posh (scalloped edge) MFT (tag)
Stamp: The Alley Way Stamps
Various Copics

I will def. have to make more of these!  And that's a wrap, woot woot!!!  Thanks if you took the time to visit me and see any of my tags tonight! 

Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wow, Lisa! You made the most fantastic tags for this challenge. I love all 5 of them! They kept catching my eye in among all the submissions.

AJ Bodine said...

Super cute, I love Santas and you colored this so nicely! Newest follower here!

jessica said...

Super CUTE tag!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS