Monday, October 26, 2015

Caution! Monster Crossing...

I'm baaaack!  With another Halloween card, yay!!!  This time I have a super cute one layer (if you don't count the patterned paper panel), that includes my first ever TAWS stamps set called Ghoul-Friend.  I just LOVE this set!



hehehe!  How could you not love them?!  Anywho, all I did was some stamping and Copic Coloring, and yay!

I am linking this bad boy up to the CAS-ology Challenge: Zombie, and the Addicted to CAS Spooky Challenge.

Thanks so much for stopping by again and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

10 comments:

jessica said...

So spooky adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a cute trio of little monsters! Love that background you created also. Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

This is just way too cool... I love these little monsters and the background paper too.

Leslie Germain said...

So cute! LOVE the images!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

So sweet Lisa, LOVE this and the FUN splatter!! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow this is just TOO CUTE Lisa!! Love your coloring!! :)

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, so darn cute!! Those monsters are so adorable!! They make me smile!! Love it!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Bhavana said...

adorable monsters. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS :)

anja curvers said...

Hi,hi, those monsters are too cute. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.

Deepti said...

Spookylicious :) thank you for sharing with ATCAS!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS