Saturday, October 24, 2015

Trick or Treat...

Hello, hello!  Happy Saturday to you all!  I hope you are having a wonderful start to your weekend!  Today I am popping in here to share this cute Halloween card I've made with lots of super cute Lawn Fawn goodies as well as some Cutcardstock.com Curious Metallic Cardstock in Mandarin...


To create this card I started by diecutting two rectangle panels from from the Polka in the Dark Collection.  I then diecut some grass from the same collection.  I stamped the bear, hat, moon, pumpkin and bag on separate cardstock and colored them in with Copics before cutting them all out.  I then adhered them to the panels using a mix of foam adhesive and liquid glue for more dimension.  Finally I stamped my sentiment and stars and trimmed it at an angle to adhere to the side of the card.  The little star sequins set the whole thing off :)!

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Curious Metallic in Mandarin at Cutcardstock.com
Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn Polka in the Dark
Stamps: Lawn Fawn Spooktacular and Party Animal
Dies: Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles, Grass die (can't remember the maker sorry!)
Copics
Foam Adhesive
Star Sequins: V's Sweet Ideas

I am linking this guy up to the Lawnscaping: Too Cute to Spook Challenge, and The Monster Mash Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Denise Goeldner said...

Wow fabulous card, love how you created a scene, beautifully done. I have some blog candy giveaway if you would like to become a follower and enter, it's my new blog and would be great.
Have a lovely day … {From My Kraft Desk}

jessica said...

This is such an adorable card Lisa!!!! LOVING that cute scene and those adorable stamps!
AWESOME job!!!

Kelly Latevola said...

How adorable is this?! His fur looks crazy amazing!!

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

What an absolutely charming little card! It made me smile and it reflects everything that's endearing about Halloween! I really love the way you created a scene here as if we're getting a glimpse of our little bear's Halloween adventure! I also thought it was so clever of you to use the polka dot paper to replicate stars at night. The pumpkin is fabulous and really looks like it's glowing from the inside and I adore the stitching detail you added! Thanks so much for sharing this lovely card with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing it!

Samantha Mann said...

this is so adorable!! LOOOOVE the little bear all dressed up! so cute!! and the fur texture you added is soooo cool!!! love all of that patterned paper too!! awesome! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS