Monday, October 5, 2015

Warm Wishes With New Alley Way Stamps

Hello again!  I'm back sharing an icy little card that I've made using two new sets called: Mistletoe Kisses and this month's freebie with $40 purchase Chilly.  To create this card I started by stamping my little snowman first, masked him and stamped the ice next, so it would look just like he was sitting in the middle of it.  I then used my Copics and fussy cut lots and lots.  Now the background dots are from an older set called: Wreathed in Love.


I am also entering this little guy into the World Cardmaking Day Challenge at Simon Says Stamp.

Thanks for stopping by again!  Have an amazing day!

Oh, and Happy Crafting hehehe!
Lisa

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

What a cutie!! ;) Love the sparkly ice scene! HUGS

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable!! LOVE the snowman and the icebergs!!!

jessica said...

So ADORABLE!!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS