Saturday, October 3, 2015

Sending Hugs to The Ton Stamps

Hello!  Happy World Card Making Day!!!! Yay!!!  I finally get to play along this year, woot woot!  The first card I am sharing is based on The Ton's WCMD Challenge of Anything using The Ton Stamps.  I LOVE The Ton... Effie is truly a kind, sincere, and talented lady, and I've been a super fan of her and her products since their first release.  Ok, enough gushing and stamp crushing hehehe!  Here is the card I've created...


To create this card I started by creating the background by over laying edge diecuts in various cardstock colors.  Then I stamped my happy little panda from the Panda Can't Even stamp set and fussy cut him out.  I then popped him up with some foam adhesive.  I stamped my sentiment along the bottom from the same stamp set.  I then added some picked out gilding pieces from the Strawberries and Cream Couture Mix and Royal Garden Party Couture Mix as well as some heart confetti I had myself.

I am also entering this into the Simon Says Stamp World Card Making Day Link Up and the Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

hello Lisa! super cute card, luv the clouds and sequins...cute panda bear! so glad you played along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Nancy Ball said...

Found you on Simon Says. This is a really sweet card. I love the clouds and panda.

Unknown said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet design!! Thanks so much for playing The Ton's World Card Making Challenge!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

LOVE pandas! YOU really did a GREAT card here!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is too adorable, Lisa (and thank you for your kind and genuine words)!! Thank you for joining us on WCMD! -Effie

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS