Saturday, October 3, 2015

WCMD Challenges Galore!

Hello!  I'm linking up my second card today for lots of challenges yay!!!  Blitsy has lots of great challenges going on to celebrate World Card Making Day, so I am playing along with several of them including: watercoloring, shaker card, and wild card.  I am also joining in The Ton Stamps Challenge: Anything using The Ton Stamps!  Check it out...


To create this card I started by cutting out my star backing for the shaker out of watercolor paper, the star frame from a gorgeous DCWV Shimmer stack, and a final star from acetate.  I then used distress ink in Peacock to watercolor my backing star for the shaker element and set it to dry.  I then adhered the frame cut and acetate together, added some sequins from The Ton, and ta - da the star shaker was ready to go.  Next I stamped my sentiment from The Ton's Round Diamonds Stamp set as well as little stars from their Panda Can't Even stamp set onto a light grey cardstock.

Thanks for stopping by again and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the way it turned out!! :D

Anonymous said...

This is super pretty! I love the turquoise and deep purple color combination! Thank you for joining us on WCMD, Lisa!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS