Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Make a WISH!

Hello!  Today I am sharing here and on The Alley Way Stamps Blog  a cute little watercolor card using the Waddle Pals Stamp Set.



To create this card I started by embossing the sentiment in white on kraft paper.  I then stamped my little penguin guy and his party hat in white onto white watercolor cardstock.  I then used my distress markers to watercolor the happy guy in before fussy cutting him and adding him to the cardbase.  I finished it by stamping some fun confetti from an older stamp set called Cake Day.

I am also linking him up to the Through The Craft Room Door: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

jessica said...

So adorable!!!!!

SewPaperPaint said...

I love the white and clear stamina on the Kraft and the penguin is just the best! Awesome card!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS