Wednesday, October 28, 2015

TAWS November Sneak Peek!

Hello!!!! And yipeeee!!! I get to share the first sneak for next months release of the set Rain or Shine by The Alley Way Stamps.  This set is so cute and whimsy!  I love the little images and sentiments in it.  Here's what I made with this set to share with all of you...


Cute, right?  I was inspired by a card I had seen a while ago in one of the PaperCrafts Magazines, when it was still around *snif snif*.  Sadly I couldn't find the article that it was in so I can't give credit where it is due by using generational stamping on this plane, but just know that I am trying to!  Anywho, I started by stamping this image and repeated stamping the image until you could no longer see the ink.  I then stamped my sentiment and added a little heart next to it.  I then went back and colored my plane in before diecutting my panel and adhering it to map patterned paper!


I am entering this into the Simon Says Stamp Monday Throw Back Challenge: and I'm going back to the February No Rules Challenge, the first one of 2015! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and check out The Alley Way Stamps Blog for more sneaks!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, Lisa!! I love the generational stamping!! It looks so awesome!! And what a sweet sentiment!! I hope you are doing well!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

jessica said...

Super cute card Lisa!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS