Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Love You Penguin Style

It's Wednesday, woo hoooooo!!!!  I'm not sure why I'm so happy, it could be that I'm super tired while writing this so I'm hoping the woo hooooo will wake me up and make me happy.... it worked... a little hehehe!  Anywho, here is a super cute card I am sharing on The Alley Way Stamps Blog today using the new Waddle Pals Stamp Set...



Aren't they so darn cute?!  I stamped the penguins and hats onto Glitter Cardstock from DCWV with StazOn Ink.  I then added some shading with Copics and fussy cut them out.  I also diecut the snowy hills and heart for the background.  I then adhered it onto patterned paper and stamped the sentiment from More Than Words Stamp Set and added some clear sequins.

I am linking this up to the Pintrest Inspired Challenge: I was inspired by the colors


Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Oh, how cute! I love the little glittery penguins with the pretty heart behind them.

yyam said...

Awwww....this is super cute! I love the glittered cuties and the bits of sequins. Such an adorable card!

Angel said...

Love the sparkle on this super cute card!!!

jessica said...

Totally ADORABLE!!!!!
Love the sparkles!

PiecesbyEmily said...

This is just adorable, Lisa! Thanks so much for joining us at Pinterest Inspired Challenge!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS