Monday, October 19, 2015

Witch Tag for SweetStamps.com

It's Monday and I am so excited to share this new tag that I've created as it may just have my favorite Halloween image ever...



Isn't she just so much fun?!  As soon as I saw her I could not wait to get crafty!  She is actually one of the Piccolo set called Trick or Treat Accents.  I started by die cutting my tag and embossing the accent with Fine Detail Black Sparkle Embossing Powder.  I then using some masking of a circle and distress inks to create my moonlit background and added some drops of Ranger Distress Spray stain.  I then added some Gold Stickles for added magic and sparkles.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp: Color Inspiration
Cut It Up: Challenge #82 Halloween Tags

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

yyam said...

Awww....so cute! LOVE the glittery goodness!

jessica said...

Sparkly AWESOMENESS!!!!!! FAB tag Lisa!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Wonderful Halloween tag, love the background and the way the black sparkle EP looks on the piccolo piece.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS