Monday, October 12, 2015

Fall Card for SweetStamps.com

Hello!  It is time for a new anything goes challenge at SweetStamps.com, woo hoo!  This time I am sharing a card with one of my favorite leaf images ever!  It comes from the Leaves clear Stamp Set and I think it is because of all the fine details and lines as to why I love it so much.  Check it out...



To create this card I started by stamping the leaves randomly onto watercolor cardstock and embossing them with the Autumn Splendor Embossing Powder.  Next I painted with peerless watercolors in the leaves.  After this dried I spritzed the whole sheet with gold and wiped it with a baby wipe to cover the background and add more shine.  I then diecut the panel and adhered it to the vellum with gold foil.  Finally I added a sticker and some sequins.

I am linking this up to the Classy Cards N Such Colors of Fall Challenge and the Fashionable Stamping Challenge: Changing Colors

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

8 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is just stunning, I love the beautiful gold leaves. Thank you for joining us for the Classy Cards N Such challenge.

jessica said...

WOW!! This is gorgeous!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word girl, this is absolutely breath-taking!! LOVE the shine and sparkle!! :)

Leslie Germain said...

Those leaves are beautiful!!

Sarah Ashley Posch said...

Oh how lovely these leaves are, Lisa!

Diane said...

Beautiful card, those veins int he leaf make them look so real!! Thank you for joining us at Classy cards 'n such for our Colors of Fall challenge! Hope to see you every week!
Diane CCNS DT

SewPaperPaint said...

Oh how I love stripes peeking around the edges of a card layer! And these are spectacular! This is one gorgeous creation - love it!!!

Mandy LaCroix said...

These leaves are SO pretty! Bravo!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS