Monday, October 5, 2015

Fangtastic Halloween

Hello, hello!  I'm popping in with a fun Halloween card that I've created for the new Anything Goes Challenge at SweetStamps.com, using the cute new Halloween Kids Clear Stamp Set...


Isn't he so fun?!  And he was so fun to color in too!  I started by stamping him onto my white cardstock and colored him in with Copics.  I then masked him and added the negative diecut of an oval and went over it with Distress inks.  I stamped the sentiments last before layering it with various panels of patterned papers.

I am linking this up to the Virginia's View Challenge: All Things Colored
and the Simon Says Stamp WCMD Link Up

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

Supplies:
Halloween Kids Clear Stamp Set
Copics
Distress Inks: Seedless Preserves and Dusty Concord

3 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Adorable card!! LOVE the colors and the sentiment!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this card- your coloring is awesome!

jessica said...

This is super adorable! LOVE your coloring!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS