Friday, July 15, 2016

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Final Day Before Release!!!

It's almost here!!! yay!!!!  You will be able to get your hands on all of the new CAS-ual Fridays Stamps tomorrow... chair dance with me people!!!  But for today we have another day of teasing you with two more great stamp sets that are a part of this release: Star of David and Spin the Dreidel...




For this first card I used the Star of David Set... I love the design of the stars in this set, they are so beautiful and detailed!  I stamped random stars down the left edge of a panel and heat embossed them in blue.  I then stamped the sentiment in the lower right corner and trimmed around the left side of the stars before adhering it to the card base with foam adhesive.





This second card is a spinner card, or what was suppose to be a spinner card, but doesn't fully spin as it needed a little more oomph in-between my layers.  But you can make the dreidel in the center change with your hands hehehe!  This card with created using the Spin The Dreidel Stamp Set, which also has a fun mix of patterns on the images.  To start I stamped the dreidel images randomly on a panel and then I die cut a circle in the middle and set it to the side.  I then stamped  two dreidel images and the banners onto separate card stock, colored them in with Chameleon Markers in various blues and cut out.  I then layered my spinner card together adding a thin thread behind the circle and adhered the two dreidels together over the thread.

Make sure you pop over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog for lots more inspiration and details on how you can win 1 of 3 gift cards! yay!!  And don't forget to use my discount code to save some money when these new products are available tomorrow!!!



Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

7 comments:

Becca Yahrling said...

Very pretty cards. Love using stamps in the set as BG.

Macimbalo said...

Both cards are gorgeous - I love the soft look to them, beautiful inspiration!

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful cards! Love the way you trimmed around the star border! Awesome Hanukkah sets!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Great cards! I love the colours! Gorgeous!!!

Teresa Doyle said...

Great card designs Lisa. Love the spinner. TFS!

Sue Smith said...

Lisa, fantastic cards. I love the idea of the spinner card. The border of stars on your 1st card is impressive. Thanks for sharing ;)

Unknown said...

Very good job on these cards. Love the coloring.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS