Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Day 3 CAS-ual Friday Release & a Partridge in a Pear Tree

It's Day 3!!!  Woot woot!  And the fun just keeps coming!  Today we are sharing the soon to be released Partridge in a Pear Tree and the Starlequin Stamp Sets...

First up my card with the Partridge in a Pear Tree:



For this card I chose to stamp the image with a waterproof ink and added color with my distress markers and water brush.  I then trimmed the panel down, added a lacy bottom and adhered it to some patterned paper.  I then used the sentiment along the bottom.

Now onto the Starlequin set...




For this card I started by stamping the background in three various colors.  I then diecut some snowflakes from the Funky Flakes Fri-dies in coordinating colors. I used the Tag Ornament Fri-dies to cut a circle to stamp my sentiment onto.  I adhered the snowflakes and the sentiment in a diagonal pattern across the card.  It was finished off with some tickles and clear sequins.

Now if you just happened upon my blog you will not want to miss all of the gorgeous inspiration for today's release on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog, so make sure you head there next. (Pssst - there might be some giveaway details too, hint hint)

Already iching to have some of these new goodies in your hands?  There's good news!  A few of the new products are available now for you to purchase in the store!  Don't forget to use my discount code to save you some money while you shop!


Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

12 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE both of these!!! The partridge in a pear tree is adorable!!!

Teresa Doyle said...

These are both lovely Lisa but I especially like the 2nd one. Great job!

Unknown said...

Love both of your cards.

Denise Bryant said...

So pretty! Love the color combos on these lovely cards! Awesome background with the Starlequin design!

Jean said...

BEautiful!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the Starlequin card.
The colors are so pretty and the
design is so unique. One I have
to put on my shopping list.
The partridge card is clean and simple
and wonderful too.
thanks for sharing.

MelissaF said...

Beautiful cards, amazing coloring on the Tree card and awesome soft color combo on the snowflake one!

Diane Jaquay said...

These are both beautiful, Lisa! I love the way you colored the partridge :)

cghundley said...

Beautiful colors on your
second card! These cards
are all so pretty.
Carla from Utah

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Beautiful cards but I'm in love for the second one! Amazing colours!

Macimbalo said...

Really lovely designs!

Sue D said...

Sweet pear tree card and gorgeous Joy to the World card.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS