Hello! And yay, it is party time!!!!!! Have you been having fun so far this week? I am so excited for Shery and her wonderful company, STAMP-lorations celebrating their 3rd Birthday! I have only recently joined their design family with the beginning of the new CAS Monthly Challenge, but have loved being a part of this amazingly talented, kind and supportive group of ladies. Thank you Shery for having me!!! Any who, let's get on to the celebrating, right? I had the pleasure of working with the new Kathryn's Big Wishes Stamp Set for today's card...
(isn't she just the cutest?!)
I have to admit that this whole card concept was an accident. She and the balloon were on a completely different card in which I masked and used distress inks all around the card front... but I just couldn't like it. I had added too much color, or too heavy of coloring in that makes sense to the background, but I loved the way she turned out. So I decided to save her and her balloon by fussing cutting all around them and adding them to this new card with a cleaner, more open design.
Let's get onto the prizes, shall we?
All prizes will be randomly drawn using Random.org
Prizes for commenting on the STAMPlorations blog and STAMPlorations designers blogs:
- THREE (3) winners of $25 gift certificate
- SEVEN (7) winners (1 per day) of $10 gift certificate
Prizes for liking, commenting, sharing, and tagging a friend on the STAMPlorations Facebook page post:
- TWO (2) winners of $15 gift certificate -- 1 for the commenter and 1 for the friend she tags in the comment
Prizes for creating and linking up a party/celebration/birthday project based on the mood board below:
- ONE (1) winner of Kathryn’s Big Wishes stamp set
- ONE (1) winner of CUTplorations word dies (winner chooses 3 from 10 available)You must go back to the STAMPloration's blog for a list of the designers participating in todays hop for a chance to win today's prize. While there you will also find the link for linking your project up for a chance to win those prizes.Winners will be announced on July 7th! Best of luck and Happy Crafting/Hopping!Lisa