Saturday, July 2, 2016

Winnie & Walter with Ellen Hutson Share the Love and More


Hello!  Today I will be popping in through out the day to share some of the projects I've created for the Winnie & Walter with Ellen Hutson Share the Love Week of Challenges.  First up is Day 1: Floral Card...



 Now I knew I wanted to use the Wild Florals Die from Essentials by Ellen, but once I went through my scrap papers I found some bright and colorful papers and it reminded me of the Gossip Column: Spectrum that was all about Rainbows, so I decided to throw the two challenges together!  I think it worked out well, and I made sure every color of the rainbow can be found on this card :).  I embossed my Winnie and Walter Sentiment from The Big, The Bold, and The Happy Stamp Set with WOW! Embossing Powder in Frozen Berries.



Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope to see you back here later for more! :)

Happy Crafting!
Lisa





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful card!!!!!

Taheerah said...

Love those patterned papers, they're so well combined to form a spectrum, and your placement of all the elements is perfect!! Thanks for spreading The Gossip on w&w's The Gossip Column!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS