Thursday, July 21, 2016

Stamplorations CAS Challenge Reminder

Hello wonderful crafty friends!  Today I am posting a little reminder for this month's STAMP-lorations CAS Challenge.  Every month is anything CAS, and any products can be used... we also add in an optional twist and this time the twist is the color orange.  In my first project I used a very bright orange, so this time I toned it down and went with a more burnt orange color...



To create this card I started by stamping the sentiments randomly onto a panel.  I then went over the panel with distress ink along all of the edges.  Next I stamped the cup onto separate card stock and colored in with my PrismaColor Pencils.  I cut this out and added it to the panel with foam adhesive.  I added some brown sequins to pop out of my cup and adhered it to a blue panel.  This was then added onto Kraft Card stock and I tied on a twine bow for the top.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you create for the challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!!

Becca Cruger said...

This is SO warm and inviting! I absolutely adore it!!! <3

Suchi said...

I totally love this card!! :)
Suchi xx

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS