Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Happy Everything with Mint Owl Studios

Hello beautiful people!!!  Today I am here and on the Mint Owl Studio Blog to wish you a Happy Everything with the new Happy Moments Stamp Set...




To create this card I took all of the fun circle images in this set and just laid them out on a white panel, with the help of my MISTI I was able to stamp them all at one time... have I mentioned how much I love that thing? ( Have I told you lately, that I love you? - ummm yeah, moving on...)  I then looked around for some fun color combos and settled on this one.  So I flipped the panel over moved some of the circles around and stamped them in my next color, and I did this a third time until the whole panel was covered.  Next, I stamped the happy onto colored yardstick and embossed it in clear, and just laid it across my card.  Finally, I stamped the everything in a black ink and added some matching sequins to set the whole thing off.

I am linking this up to the following challenges...
AAA Cards : Use One Stash Favorite - my sparkly sequins!


Damsel of Distress 30th Birthday Bash Challenge



Well, that's all from me!  Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS