Thursday, July 7, 2016

STAMP-lorations CAS JULY Challenge

Hello!  I am back today with my take on the new CAS Challenge with STAMP-lorations, and this time we have the optional twist of the color orange...



I created with card by using my Versamark ink pad on the Happy Flowers ARTploration Stencil, and heat set it with clear embossing powder.  I then went over the background with various orange Gelatos and a baby wipe.  I then used the  Fond Expressions 2 Stamp Set for my sentiment and finished my card with a stitched sticker by SRM and a few clear sequins.

Hope to see you join us in this month's challenge!
Happy Crafting!
Lisa

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!!!❤❤

Pink Unicorn said...

Love the beautiful ombre effect!

wienerhoneymooners said...

DELIGHTFUL!!! -So happy to be joining you and the rest of the STAMPlorations team for the JULY CAS -oragne twist challenge!!!

Suchi said...

So soft and cool!! :)
Suchi xx

Georgiana said...

Very pretty! I always forget about Gelatos. You made yours look so smooth. Any tips?

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS