Monday, July 11, 2016

Day 2 of CAS-ual Friday Stamps Release Week & Sparkle!

Hello!!!  Wasn't yesterday so much fun with the big kick off for this month's CAS-ual Fridays Stamps release?!  Totally still drooling over what my dt sisters shared!  Well we are at it again today, and this time we have a fun stamp and die set called Christmas Sparkle and Tag Ornaments Fri-dies...







I'm always looking for fun ways to dress up packaging, and I thought it would be fun to make little ornaments to hang on my gift box using the Tag Ornament Fri-dies.  I then used an older die set called Tag Buddies to stamp my sentiments from the Christmas Sparkle Stamp set.  I chose to go with traditional colors here, and I love the festive look!  Plus the ornaments can be removed from the gift and hung on a tree with the twine :).  (That's what I call a 2 for 1 deal!)

Make sure you head over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog for lots more inspiration as well as some giveaway details hint hint :) .

Thanks so much for stopping by and don't forget to use my discount code to save you some money when you go to pick up the new products for yourself!


Happy Crafting!
Lisa

10 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Absolutely adorable Lisa. ♥ them!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the 3D ornaments - very cute idea.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love how you made the ornament 3-D.
Fun idea.
thanks for sharing

Diane Jaquay said...

Love these ornaments, Lisa, such a creative use of the new dies!

Denise Bryant said...

Love these fun ornaments! Great use of the new dies!

Arianna Barbara said...

WOW!!!! Beautiful ornaments!!!

MelissaF said...

Love these 3-D ornament tags!

cghundley said...

Love these 3D
cards, so neat
looking.
Carla from Utah

Macimbalo said...

Very creative! Love these!

Sue D said...

Very fun way to decorate packages.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS