Saturday, July 2, 2016

Winnie & Walter and Ellen Hutson Share the Love Day 5

Hello!  I am back!  Now I am sharing my Winnie & Walter with Ellen Hutson Share the Love Day 5 creation with you.  We were to use the gorgeous mood board seen below for inspiration...


I was immediately drawn to the mix of pinks in several photos as well as the pop of gold and florals.  So here is what I created...



This card is a happy mix of Essentials by Ellen Bold Blossom Dies and the Winnie & Walter Happy die and smaller die pieces from the Audrey's Cutaways.  I used a happy mix of the Happy Day Stack by DCWV and some gold glittered card stock.

I am also linking this up to the Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes

Thanks so much for visiting and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

4 comments:

Shelly said...

This is gorgeous, Lisa!

Jingle said...

I love what you did with the die cuts! Very nice card! Thanks for joining us for Anything Goes week on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Leslie Germain said...

So pretty!! LOVE the glitter word and the flowers!!

Lisa said...

So...this is beautiful! All my favorite things....gold...glitter...flowers....beauty full!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS