Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Sit. Stay. Heal

Hello!  Today you can find me on the Mint Owl Studio blog sharing this super cute card using the new Get Well Critters...



Isn't he just so sweet?  I had a lot of fun coloring him in with various Copics.  For full details on how this card came together make sure you stop by the Mint Owl Studio Blog.

I am entering this little guy into the 30 Day Coloring Challenge being hosted by the incredible Kathy Racoosin, you will be amazed by all of the inspiration over there.  While I haven't been able to play as much as I would have liked to this time around, I have had a blast on the days that I could.

I am also playing along with the Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes Challenge

Thanks so much for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
Lisa

3 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is adorable!

Kathy said...

Such a sweet card. Just precious.

Jo Nevill said...

Love your card, such a sweet scene
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS