Monday, July 18, 2016

Thanks... Ellen Hutson + Neat & Tangled Mix Up Challenge

Hi!  I'm popping in this evening to share a card that I made based on the latest Ellen Hutson Mix it Up Challenge.  This time we were to mix our Essentials by Ellen goodies with Neat and Tangled goodies, and this is what I've created...




To create this card I started out stamping and embossing the Fallin Circles Stamp Set by Neat and Tangled onto a panel with some WOW! Embossing Powder.  I then stamped my thanks from the Essentials by Ellen Fancy Thanks Stamp Set onto clear acetate and heat embossed it with a gold embossing powder.  I cut the thanks out and start playing around with various patterned papers and colors to mix with the two.  Next I poked around in my die cut scraps pile and found this flower from the Essentials by Ellen Wild Garden Die set that was already cut in sparkly gold (score!) and the little gold circle.  Once I layered all of the goodies together I went back and added a few gold sequins, and ta-da!

Thanks so much for stopping by today and Happy Crafting!
Lisa


No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS